Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy, Happy Customer reporting from Jackson Hole, Wyoming.


Dear Chris,

I would like to thank you for helping Matt and me organize our vacation to Jackson Hole. We had a wonderful time. The mountain was amazing and we were lucky enough to get fresh snow while we were there. Locals and seasonal residents said that it was the best skiing they had had all year. We also ate at some great restaurants in town where I tried elk for my first time. Finally, we ended the week with an amazing snowmobile tour around Yellowstone.

Thank you again for assisting us arrange this successful and memorable vacation. Although I would have appreciated more formal email confirmations, our trip was truly hassle free and we appreciated you recommendations and service.

I wish you the best for the rest of the skiing season.

Kind regards,

Jennifer R.


Attention Skiers and Riders: Ski conditions in Jackson Hole are very very good and the DEALS are as deep as the Powder,soooooooooooooooooo


Call Chris Swope @ 800-283-2754 EXT 218 OR Chris@skiorganizers.com and let Chris hook you up for that DREAM Jackson Hole or Ski The West vacation.