Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Notes from a customer, Whistler, Canada


Hi Lance,

Many thanks for your note, yes indeed we are having a fantastic time, first we got some great new snow and now we even have the sunshine!

Whistler is amazing, thank you so much for the recommendation, I have decided on my 1st day that I want to come back. Next year will probably be crazy because of the Olympics, but in 2011 I will be back in Whistler, if I ever leave:-))

The accommodation is great, everything is just perfect, I may just extend the ski pass by one more day as we have till 3:30pm on Saturday and may still go skiing till 2:00pm, I am a real fanatic!!!

Hope all is well with you, I will be in touch when I am back in London.

Best wishes,

Eva


Call us @ 800-283-2754 Ext 01 or info@skiorganizers.com and let us Hook you up in Whistler.