Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another client report from Big Sky , Montana

Hi Anita,

I want to thank you for helping us make this a great trip. Everyone had a fantastic time. In our lifetime of skiing, we have never experienced snow as heavenly as this trip. On Saturday, our last day of skiing, the powder was over two feet deep on many runs. To be honest with you, before the trip I was a little worried about not enough snow. By the end of the trip, however, I was worried we can't get home because of too much snow. I envy you - you can ski this anytime.

On our day off from skiing, we took a trip to Yellowstone for a snowmobile tour. The picture (attached) was taken in front of Old Faithful. That's me on the right in the brown jacket. There are only 18 people in the photo because two guys wanted to sleep late.






We're already thinking about where to go next year!